A few days to go until Christmas and the darned rain came back. I have so many little things to wrap up. Oh well, if they get done, they get done. If not, oh well, right. I have no control over the freeking weather. Gotta love Mother Nature's sence of humor tho. So close to Christmas, and rain, rain , rain. It never rains in southern California. Truth be told it does rain here, just rarely. LOL...
I went on a breakfast date on Saturday and all went well. The guy is funny and charming and a normie. For those of you who don't know what a normie is...it is someone who CAN drink and not get plastered everytime...Unlike me who CAN'T stop. Must be nice to be able to stop. Oh well those days are gone for me. CAN'T DRINK....WON'T DRINK! No matter what.
I made a conscious decision before the holidays to not let them get me down. So far I have not bought into the Christmas retail hype. I purchase only what I needed to and nothing more. This will be my first debt free Christmas in years. That is a good feeling. More to be revealed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment