My heart feels like it has been broken into a million pieces. Why did I ever give it away. Never do I want to feel this heartache again. I hurt all the time. I keep praying on it and asking my HP to please take this pain away. So far no luck, but I will keep praying till it is gone. I don't want to feel like this everyday. I don't want to hurt anymore. I have hurt almost since the beginning of the relationship that ended. I could never do anything right. I wish back in Feb I had stayed out of it. Let him get his shit together before moving here but no. Now there is no hope left. He told me today I was a pest. Don't have to say it twice. I will never contact him again. Pest my ass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment