Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Fear for a friend
I found out today that someone who was my best friend is not who I thought he was at all. I cannot imagine. I haven't talked to this person in months and today decided to search for him. I have been missing my best friend for months and just thought he was taking some time and space to work his recovery. What I found shocked me. My best friend, this person I shared everything with for a yer was indicted in June 2009 for a crime. A crime I never would have ever in a million years thought this person capable of. It just goes to show that so many of us in recovery are way sicker than we ever let on to be. I don't hate this person, I just feel a great sadness in my heart. I wish I could find him and let him know I will always be a friend and love him no matter what. I will keep searching until I find what prison he is in. He needs to know he is loved. Prayer is all I can do for him right now. If he gets a chance to read this he will know who I am referring to and hope that he knows I will never forget him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment