I think more than anything I need to clarify what the perfect relationship looks like to me. I suck at relationships, always attract the losers of all losers. The men that want something from you and want to give nothing in return. The men that play the games, lie, tell you what you want to hear but never show you. The ones that make you feel like crap if you are not taking care of THEIR needs at the expensive of your own.
I want the fairy tale. Is that to much to ask? Heck no it isn't because I am worth it. I want that gut wrenching love that makes you breathless at the thought of that person. That person that when they call your face lights up!
Doesn't matter where the 2 people meet, whether online or in a grocery store. There is a lot to be said about internet dating. I have met some very nice people online. People like myself that don't have any other ways to meet the opposite sex. I have also met my share of losers that think I am a loser too. Well, I now I am not a loser at all. Just one person looking for that undying, unconditional love. Where giving comes naturally and you expect nothing in return but get it.
The perfect relationship to me is 2 people meeting. After the meeting they cannot wait to talk to or be with the other person. That immediate attraction to the opposite sex. Not for sex but a kinetic connection, like two magnets. When you meet this person you immediate know, they are the one for you. That feeling of pure love, unhindered and you know that this person will be there for you no matter what. No bs, no games, just pure connection. Growing together through out the relationship, always being there for the other person NO MATTER WHAT, listening and understanding and loving with complete abandon. I will no longer settle for the man who just is in it for himself. I want the man that wants to be with me. No matter what. I want to be the person he can count on during the good and bad. That person I can hold hands with and never have to say a word, and they know they are loved.
That person exists for us all. I look forward to finding my perfect relationship!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment