Another day in paradise. I am still reeling from a broken heart but each day it gets easier. The man of my dreams (or nightmares) now is back searching on Plentyoffish.com so he has moved on for whatever reason. I have to believe he was a player. So, I will move on and hope that god will grace me with someone more special when I am ready.
I am having friends over on Sunday to watch football and am looking forward to that. At least I have something to look forward to. My daughter might spend 4 days away from home, and that will be a nice break for the both of us. Today I feel empowered to work harder on my recovery. I do not want to make the same mistakes I have made in the past. Same mistakes, same results. Time to figure out how to change that. So back into the dating pool I jump. This time to Keep It Simple. No relationships for now. All in gods time not mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment