Monday, January 26, 2009

Time goes on and on

The past few days have been difficult for me. First off, I got involved with someone too quickly and have been living to regret it. I have to wonder if we had taken the time to become friends if the outcome would have been different. The worst part is that I allowed myself to be used over and over and didn't see the insanity. I had gut feelings but I didn't listen to them. I so wish I had done things differently. I am still not over this person as I allowed myself to care too much.

I know that I have to take the time to heal my heart before making any more bad judgements. I want a relationship but I want it to begin as friends first. I don't want to make the same mistakes I have made so may times before.

No comments:

Post a Comment