Another day in sunny Cali. Opps! I forgot...it is actually sprinkling today...lol I talked to my friend Cell and invited him to move to Cali and rent the room at my home. He needs to get out of New York and start new. I think he will enjoy life in Cali. I just have to hope that he is not moving here with the hopes of a relationship with me. It is all in gods hands. The best part is he will finally get to Cali and even if the room-mate situations doesn't work, we will still be close and be able to do stuff together.
Robert rarely calls or texts and this is not the kind of relationship I want or need. Seems he just comes around when he needs the company of a woman and not because he wants to spend time with me. Oh well, there is a lesson to be learned from every relationship or person that I encounter in my life. I will look to my HP to show me what I am to learn from this relationship (or lack there of). I am thinking that the lesson is that I need to value myself more and not try to rush into any relationships.
I need to focus more on recovery and less on finding someone to share my life with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment